[PD] Re: pool giving segfault with "mksub"' and other commands

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Tue Oct 5 17:09:15 CEST 2004

Thomas,

Creating key/value pairs works, mkchdir works, and printall works, at
the very least. I'm sure that more work too...

I think I may just trying removing all the planet CCRMA Pd-related RPMs
from my machine and recompile everything from source to see if maybe
that gets rid of whatever it is that's corrupting the compile... <shrug>

Cheers,
David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org