[PD] comport question

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Tue Oct 5 19:54:38 CEST 2004

Sorry Winfried,
The r comctl was there before so thats not the problem. Still trying to
figure this out. One thing I noticed in writing a python script is that
If I send a string of charcters ie.
write("abc") I don't get any errors but if I try to send

write("a")
write("b")
write("c")

I also get a resource not available error which is probably what happens
when I continually bang a value into the comport object.
jim