[PD] [dumb] question about [lop~] and [hip~]

matthew jones m.jones at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Oct 6 11:47:15 CEST 2004

> I may want to change the cutoff very fast, with big jumps

hmm, this is worrying then.
Are there not any low-pass or high-pass filters in the latest iemlib that
take signal inputs for the cutoff freqs?  I'm sorry, I haven't got Pd here
at work, so I can't check.  But I must say I HAVE noticed clicks even using
the control (ie. non signal) version of [line].  I think my block size was
64, but whatever this value is the output from [line] will always be a
significant jump compared to using [line~] - unless you make the [line]
change REALLY slowly of course!
Good luck

Matt

http://www.loopit.org/