[PD] [erratum] question about [lop~] and [hip~]

julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net julien.breval at tremplin-utc.net
Wed Oct 6 17:12:23 CEST 2004

Selon IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>:

> i'd suggest using iemlib-filters. even though they (most of them ?, some
> of them ?) can only be controlled at a message-level, they have a
> built-in interpolation (time is settable) which will most probably get
> you rid of any clicks.

I saw there are lots of iemlib filters. If there's a built-in interpolation,
does that mean you needn't use signal messages for controlling the parameters of
the filter ?

As I need a "block" shape filter, I plan on using a low pass and a high pass
filter together (the two cutoff frequencies give the "beginning" and the "end"
of the block). As I want something as vertical as possible, I think I will use
10th order low pass and high pass Butterworth filters.

THanks

-j