[PD] Layered loops: Delays or Arrays?

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Thu Oct 7 20:23:02 CEST 2004

Thanks for the links. I'm trying to avoid using any non-standard
libraries (like Thomas') so that it's as portable as possible. Also, I
tend to build stuff from scratch so that I can understand them.

Loopit.org says you're performing in Southampton. Southampton MA? That
Jamma patch is a hell of a nice piece of work.

Cheers,
Ian