[PD] Re: OSCprepend & rrad.tpl.pd

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 16:54:29 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Cool, I have now got the rrad.tpl working and had gone through the
tutorials. I can start to see the way memento works. However, while trying
to get the example.pd to work in the instruments directory, I found that I
am missing external "any" and when switch the audio on and got the error
from pligin~ as follow:

error: plugin~: no method for 'control'

I can't seem to find which package "any" belongs to and also a bit lost with
plugin~.

Cheers

CHUN