[PD] Re: OSCprepend & rrad.tpl.pd

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 17:37:30 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Thanks! I have got "any" now, it just the plugin~ left now. I have just
compile plugin~ cause I kept getting:

Warning (plugin~): dummy substitution

But after I make install the plugin~, the message still comes up. I am
looking into this just now.

I also had a quick scan through the abstractions/rradical directory but
could not find the use-showcase.pd. Is it a separate download?

Thanks yet again

CHUN