[PD] ports again

Andres Cabrera acabrera at teleset.com.co
Fri Oct 8 20:42:45 CEST 2004

I've seen problems with thing like McAffee firewalls and the new windows
service pack. You are asked once if you will allow pd to access the
port. If you answer no, pd will not run. You need to find the
configuration menu for whatever is bolcking the ports (The McAffe
configuration or the Windows security center), and unblock pd.
The weird thing in your case is that pd runs sometimes...

Cheers,
Andrés