[PD] atsread compile for windows

Alex N alexnorman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 02:12:41 CEST 2004

Hello,
I wrote the atsread external that reads ats data files and returns the
data for arbitrary use.
My fellow ats developer is attempting to compile this external for
windows.  I do not use windows (i use linux) so I don't really know
anything about developing for that OS.  I'm wondering if anyone can
give us some insight as to how to compile for windows..  Has anyone
compiled/used atsread for windows?

he used Microsoft visual C++ to compile, and linked against pd.lib..
it compiles correctly but he gets this error when trying to use it:
load_object: Symbol "atsread_setup" not found
/pd/extra/atsread.dll: can't load library

This is how he invokes Pd.
"C:\pd\bin\pd.exe" -lib "/pd/extra/atsread.dll"

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex Norman