[PD] devel_37 CVS compile error

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Oct 10 15:08:29 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am getting the following compile error on the current devel_37 branch
of PD from CVS:

d_dac.c: In function `dac_dsp':
d_dac.c:60: `plus_perf8' undeclared (first use in this function)
d_dac.c:60: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
d_dac.c:60: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [d_dac.o] Error 1

even with a clean ./configure & make

I'm trying to compile PD with sse2 support to get rid of denormals, but
I haven't even gotten that far yet...suggestions?

Tim mentioned that he put some code to activate the DAZ switch, I assume
that this is only in the devel branch, right?

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 202: