[PD] GEM: displaying Pictures on MIDI Keyboard events, pix_image vs. pix_multiimage

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 17:58:12 CEST 2004

On Oct 11, 2004, at 11:39 AM, Max Neupert wrote:

> hi peter/list,
>
> okay, i am trying to use pix_multiimage now instead. it seems that i
> still do something wrong, although the console does not tell me
> anything about it.

...first off, you should save patches with their location in the top
left corner of your main screen:  On my setup, they all opened
offscreen, which required me to hand edit the patch and reload...

...other than that it looks ok (I don't have midi hooked up atm), but
you don't refer to the image numbers by [0.1<, [0.2<, etc...if you want
the first image use [0<, second image [1<, third image [2<, etc...this
is explicitly stated in the gem helpfile for [pix_multiimage]...

hth,
james