[PD] devel_37 CVS compile error [solved, but not really...][more tests]

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Oct 11 23:10:22 CEST 2004

Tim,

after further testing, I can report that these changes:

 > could you try to remove the && !defined(DAZ) from m_pd.h and change in
 > m_simd_sse_gcc.h
 > #ifdef DAZ
 > #ifndef DAZ
 > (line 49)

make pd_37_devel perform about the same here as a stock PD 37.1 from CVS
compiled with the following flags:

-march=pentium4 -O2 -mfpmath=sse -msse -msse2 -mmmx

This probably isn't news to you, as these changes are just shutting off
the DAZ switching, right?

Anyway, maybe my craptop is haunted...

d.

--