[PD] WinXP: Using Mouse as Generic Input Device?

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Mon Oct 11 23:12:27 CEST 2004

I have kind of done this in XP, with a synaptics touch pad external
which i can't find on the net right now, and a serial mouse. When using
it, you can lock the touchpad so it doesn't move the cursor. The serial
mouse works as usual. I could mail it to you if you'd like, but I guess
it only works with a touchpad.

Johannes