[PD] RRADicaled drum abstractions...

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 14:02:55 CEST 2004

Hi there:

Thanks for the reply!

>> Following my previous post of my drum sound abstractions, I have put up a
>> update version, which is RRADicaled with OSC implementation. The aim is to
>> make some intermediate and reusable building blocks in Pd. Any feedback will
>> be great:)
>
>Cool. Perfect. Great. Exactly the thing I tried to design RRADical
>for. Thank you a LOT.
If its ok with you, I can put them up in the CVS so there will be more
testing on them and hopefully more modifications.

>Uh, and regarding the non-updateing-radio-button-in-parent-problem:
>Yesterday an elegant solution for this occured to me but today I
>forgot it again :(

Ya, I thought about solving it and then I realized that I had to go into the
originator patch to do it and then I will have to distribute a different
originator along with my abstractions which might cause confusion/conflict
with the original originator. So, I did not do it at the end.

Anyway, hope the elegant solution has came back to you and let me know when
its updated.

Thanks again

Peace

CHUN