[PD] Re: RRADicaled drum abstractions...

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 14 20:43:00 CEST 2004

Hallo,
chun lee hat gesagt: // chun lee wrote:

> Would the new originator be up in the CVS soon?

I think, I will keep that tiny change, but I first want to do some
more sensibility tests using some of my rrad-patches.

> In addition, I suggested that putting the drum abstractions I made in the
> rradical CVS. As I have not put anything up before, my apologies for not
> knowing any CVS conventions. Can people just put things up as they wish? Or
> are there any common consensus that needs to be reached first before one can
> put things up?

I would suggest to just put them into
/abstractions/rradical/instruments

I could put them in, but if you are interested in getting write access
for Sourceforge, you first need to create an account on sf.net, then
mail me or some other admin your username and I can add you to the
project. There are no written rules for handling things in CVS yet,
the only rule is to subscribe to pd-dev. ;)

Ciao