[PD] Re: rvbap error? (continued)

siggmuss siggmus at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 15 22:39:33 CEST 2004

hi!, still got no luck here, pd sometimes crashes when i play with rvbap
arguments, but i was thinking that maybe the problem is with matrix~
object from zexy library. IT seems  it doesnt work the compiled version
for windows,the help file doesnt work here and every time i send an
integer i get:
error: matrix~: no method for float.

:.(

siggmus