[PD] Gem for a dual G5

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Sat Oct 16 18:49:39 CEST 2004

The right inlet of the cube object scales the X,Y and Z proportionally.
  It sounds like the cube isn't the bottleneck and doing this won't
affect CPU load at all.  The cuboid Geo allows scaling of X Y Z
separately so that might be an option.

I am at a loss as to why your 5200 is performing the way it does.  Can
you post a patch for others to test with different GPUs on OSX.  Maybe
there is a bug somewhere in the drivers?

cgc