[PD] right-click "overview of objects"??

brahman [m.l] electro_alchemy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 00:13:06 CEST 2004

hello!

I am a new PD user, v0.37.3 on Windows XP... I've been taking a look at
Michal Seta's 2001 PD Tutorial @
http://pd.iem.at/pdwiki/index.php?PdTutorialOverview, and I've run into an
obstacle - the text of the tutorial reads:

"Right-clicking on the canvas opens a new window with an overview of objects
available in the standard pd distribution. This list is divided into several
sections such as audio objects, midi, control, glue, math etc."

...just like MAX, right? well, when I right-click on a new canvas window the
only options that come up in my context menu are "Properties", "Open"
(greyed-out), and "Help"

where are my objects? any assistance out there?

thanks!!