[PD] Re: RRADicaled drum abstractions...

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 00:57:26 CEST 2004

Hi frank:

>> In addition, I suggested that putting the drum abstractions I made in the
>> rradical CVS. As I have not put anything up before, my apologies for not
>> knowing any CVS conventions. Can people just put things up as they wish? Or
>> are there any common consensus that needs to be reached first before one can
>> put things up?
>
>I would suggest to just put them into
>/abstractions/rradical/instruments
Should they be in a folder inside the instruments?

>I could put them in, but if you are interested in getting write access
>for Sourceforge, you first need to create an account on sf.net, then
>mail me or some other admin your username and I can add you to the
>project. There are no written rules for handling things in CVS yet,
>the only rule is to subscribe to pd-dev. ;)

I would quite like to learn CVS too, so I got a sf.net account yesterday. My
username is, well, "chunlee". Besides, if I make updates of these patches, I
can just put them up straight away.

I have tried email you my username this morning, but not sure if it went
through. Let me know

Peace

CHUN