[PD] Re: RRADicaled drum abstractions...

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 17 14:55:59 CEST 2004

Hallo Chun,
chun lee hat gesagt: // chun lee wrote:
> I would quite like to learn CVS too, so I got a sf.net account yesterday. My
> username is, well, "chunlee". Besides, if I make updates of these patches, I
> can just put them up straight away.
>
> I have tried email you my username this morning, but not sure if it went
> through. Let me know

Chun, you're added.

You probably already found the documentation at:
http://pure-data.sourceforge.net/developer.php

Two things; My ~/.cvsrc contains this:

cvs -z3 -q
diff -u -b -B
update -P -d
checkout -P

This will automatically add new directories on "cvs update".

Then personally I like to store .pd-files in CVS as binary files,
because merging doesn't work with .pd-files anyway. To make this the
default, use this in the file ~/.cvswrappers:

*.pd -k 'b'

That's about it.

Ciao