[PD] ggee, stk and stk-4.2.0 help

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun Oct 17 22:27:53 CEST 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 grzesiek at mi2.hr wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I'm trying to compile stk external with a stk-4.2.0 and I getting
> error 'make: no target asio needed by stklib' (can't remember exactly).
> My question is witch version of stk I should use (and where to get it)
> or what do I have to do to compile it with stk-4.2.0?

Hi,

I just updated stk to work with version 4.2.0. You can download it from
CVS.

Just go to the ggee/experimental directory and do make
(after reading README.stk in the same directory).

Guenter

PS: You probably know about the newer approaches to access STK from pd
via Percolate or flext, just wanted to mention them. Don't know which is
the mostly used nowadays, I'm pretty sure its not "stk" :)