[PD] Re: RRADicaled drum abstractions...

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 01:17:48 CEST 2004

Hi frank:

Thanks for adding me onto the cvs. before I proceed to check stuff in, can I
just check with you that I have understood the things I read in the
documentations?

The following are the command to import files:

% export CVS_RSH=ssh
% cvs -z3 -d:ext:chunlee at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data \
  import abstractions/rradical/instruments chunlee source-dist

When I do this, does it mean that all the files (and sub folders) in the
directory where this command is issued will all be checked into /instruments
at once?

In addition, I will create .cvsrc and .cvswrappers in my home directory as
you pointed out. One question, in the .cvsrc, you have "cvs -z3 -q", does
this mean when you give the command "cvs" in the terminal, it will execute
with the -z3 -q options as default? If so, can I add all this "-z3 -q
-d:ext:chunlee at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data" in the .cvsrc if I am
only working on Pd in sf.net?

Thanks for your patience;)

Cheers