[PD] Devel_0_37 Compile: undefined reference to `copyvec'

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Oct 18 22:04:40 CEST 2004

> I have a k7, the only ones listed are p4, p3, g4, g5. Trying it with
> --enable-optimize=k7 yields an error of course:
k7 isn't implemented in the configure script ...

> m_simd_sse_gcc.c
> m_simd_sse_gcc.c:690: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
> m_simd_sse_gcc.c: In function `setvec_simd':
> m_simd_sse_gcc.c:40: error: impossible constraint in `asm'
> make: *** [m_simd_sse_gcc.o] Error 1
i'm not sure if the k7 supports sse ... if so, you'd have to add
-march=athlon or something like that to the CFLAGS, otherwise the gcc
assembler doesn't know of the existence of the xmm registers ...
but if you run the configure script without any --enable-simd and
--enable-optimize, i doubt there are any problems ...

> After I updated there wasn't a ./configure script as usual. I ran
> autoconf without any args and that created a configure script. Perhaps
that's intended ...

cheers ... t

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783