[PD] Graph-on-parent bug?

Thomas Sivertsen thomas at bek.no
Tue Oct 19 01:48:22 CEST 2004

Hello list.

I've been experimenting with graph-on-parent and hit a small snag. It
seems whenever I open a patch which has a HRadio object in a subpatch,
it will move the HRadio way out to the right and mess up my nice
interface. This is with PD 0.37.4 on Linux, reproducible on 0.37.1 on
Windows too.

Am I right that it has something to do with the internal scale of the
sub-patch? Changing it in the properties of the subpatch has no effect.

Also, why do I have to guess where to put my interface objects so that
they end up in the right positions?

I posted a patch earlier which exhibits the problem
(flake.tar.gz/flake-0.1.pd).

Not a big problem, but annoying if you want consistency... :-/

Any workarounds?

    .thomas