[PD] Simple PDP mixer patch

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Tue Oct 19 19:02:11 CEST 2004

Hi Thomas,

I've tried quickly a couple of things with your mixing-tool.

The thing which doesn't work for me is the pd chromakey. I get something
like this: invalid command name ".x47bb60.c"

To solve your metro problem, i attached a qt_example which makes it
possible to change the metro while playing with trigger/float/bang.

Graph on parent is always funny, but it makes it a little bit easier if
you use a canvas as a background. When saving/closing the file, you have
to adjust the window to the size that you want for graph on parent,
which is the 'size' which appears on your flake.01 window. But it's
always a bit 'tricky' to do it precise.

The hradio works fine if it isn't placed on top on another object in the
final window.

Hope this will help a bit.

Ciao,

Sara