[PD] Gem: Bug with color and separator?

Peter Todd peter_todd82 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 04:09:11 CEST 2004

I would expect a color object connected beneath a separator to only effect the objects subsequently connected, but it seems to propogate through almost the whole gemlist (with the obvious exception of geos that are rendered before the color object is reached).  I haven't experiment with [ambient] etc or [pix]s (the latter I guess are very different), I just noticed this and it seemed wrong (and easy to fix?).

Maybe there is something I misunderstand.