[PD] Re: PD-list digest, Vol 1 #1485 - 14 msgs

Macciza Macpherson raien at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 20 16:16:10 CEST 2004

HighAll, High Rod,
Just a couple of quick thoughts.
Maybe leverage OSC's messaging for communications and develop a rich
expressive address space for your project ala SC.
This also raises the whole question of networks. Pass duties to various
machines in a client server relationship each doing there own little
bit for the greater good.
Just thought I'd throw in my two bobs worth.
Cheers,
Macciza