[PD] PD / P5 Glove

Macciza Macpherson raien at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 20 17:31:08 CEST 2004

High All,
Haven't written in a while but interested in catching up with anyone
who has been mucking about with the P5Glove, Particularly those on OSX.
Or just anybody working with any sort of alternate controller.

On a side node, a recent disk crash caused me to have to do a lot of
work recreating PD. My problem was needing the OSC stuff as thats how
the glove communicates on Mac. But it was a very longwinded affair. I
had previously built versions, got the Puckette.app versions etc and
coalesced a good system and had been able to implement the glove as a
theremin in 5 minutes. This time around with out the luxury of being
able to build anything, it to several binary versions, attempted
mergings as well as different .app versions before the
Pd-0.38-0test4HCS1 version came up as the best base candidate. Can't
quite remember the specifics of this vers but it implements OSC
perfectly Doesn't seem to be in test4 or test7. No to try and customise
it all again.

Cheers All,
Macciza.