[PD] PD / P5 Glove

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Oct 20 21:18:09 CEST 2004

There's a new version of libp5glove about to come out that has lots of
improvements. Check out the p5glove yahoo group. After that I guess I'll
take a crack at getting OSC output from it on linux. I got it working
fine in Windows via MIDI.

At the same time, I'm beginning work on an OSC implementation for PIC
microcontrollers. If anyone has some useful tips before I wander into
the unknown alone, I'd be most grateful. Once that's done (if ever)
it'll be easy to build any kind of alternative controller you can imagine.

Sorry, can't help you on any OSX stuff.