[PD] Re: Does PD work under windows ME?

Patrick Valiquet dustbediamonds at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 20 18:18:54 CEST 2004

I have installed Pd on my work computer, a crappy
200mhz Pentium mmx running Windows 98, and I use it
for jotting things down when I get ideas or debugging
patches when I've got nothing else to do. I haven't
tried any serious dsp on it...

The only object I've found that it doesn't seem to
support is [cputime]. It's also _extremely_ slow ;-)

I assume anything running ME should have about the
same performance (?)

> Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 03:37:02 -0700
> From: James Aldridge <maxmaster11 at comcast.net>
> To:  pd-list at iem.at
> Subject: [PD] Does PD work under windows ME?
>
> Hi, was going to buy an old laptop which is very
> small (8" screen) and
> was wondering if the windows executable which runs
> under XP would also
> work under ME.
>
> Thanks, James

=====
ØäPnî­áÃ`Ìgx9KlóS•Ìh´9»=œ®_®½ö±ql°<|Pô“)”ì¹xS@‹ñìðeúë©­
Çñ=Ž>²åûMsØ›h#Õ×k·#Í6žü:´kB*÷Ú©¶½ö“™Gγü>u4ÖÿžŽ¾Ú÷ç5
À8¡ http://fragm.net/pinothefrog/ @½ø’ÈWϱïÚU¤IéѼž¹ÑmàÝs
è+ý5E“)IÐ ÃBâÅ/²@A€gºžët(‹eÙį–mè0%—íDcWïýŸ_Ÿ‰—
þ[>¿B±¸ Ÿ_i}¾Ëï³5ý_/çËÿ,¿k—믾C`©rÉ?Ÿ Ä×îõ$2,‚µðÈd7’