[PD] Re: compiling externals on osx (martin pichlmair)

Macciza Macpherson raien at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 22 17:29:39 CEST 2004

High All
m_pd.h is is the ...resources/src in my version of 38-test4-hcs
Perhaps you should check that you did actually get a complete download.
I ended up with only half an app once even though it unzipped properly
it definitely wasn't all there.
.dmg is 9.8Mb Total app size for me is 44Mb - cant remember if I've
added anything yet - My src folder has 113 items - Will see if I can
help when I reinstall Developer Tools.
Cheers
Macca -hope it helps.