[PD] PDContainers alpha release

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Oct 25 17:31:50 CEST 2004

Hallo!

> > Sorry, the attachment was of course in the first mail!
>
> Not in my mailbox, though. Maybe you forgot?
Okay, the problem was, that my second message broke the thread (at least in
the PD-archive).
The first message is in the PD-archive some lines higher!
(I didn't see it, because I do not use the archive)

> suggestion of puredata.org is a good one: Every pd user has a
> homepage. ;)
I know, but sending it via EMail is much fast :), but I'll publish it there.

LG
Georg

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++