[PD] Hammerfall hdsp midi not working with pd

cdr ix at replic.net
Tue Oct 26 02:25:55 CEST 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 04:49:33PM -0600, thewade wrote:
> Hello fairest of lists,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could help me to get the midi working
> on my hammerfall multiface, at least with PD.

> my .pdrc has the line:
> -mididev 1,2,3
> and I get no errors on pd/jack startup about midi, but the
> mididevices dialog says only [none] as midi options.

which modules have you loaded? is your interface listed in aconnect -li ?

about drove myself insane before someone suggested loading snd-seq-midi, this was after loading: snd-seq, snd-rawmidi, snd-virmidi, snd-seq-oss, etc......

if it is listed in aconnect, you should be able to get it via mididev. make sure youve turned on oss emulation and configured alsa --with-sequencer as well..