[PD] data structures tutorial

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 05:53:41 CEST 2004

hey hans,

...still got yr mice!

On Oct 25, 2004, at 11:21 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> So I am diving into data structures for a composition project.  Anyone
> know where I can find Frank's lovely data structures tutorials?  I
> can't seem to find them...

...there's a bunch of stuff here:

http://puredata.info/community/projects/convention04/lectures

...and as you can surmise, frank's stuff is in frank's folder...

> (it would be very nice for them to be in the CVS, like
> abstractions/tutorials... )

...I agree, or at least for things that should go in there (don't know
about where all the papers would go?)...that reminds me:  I need to put
the shapeSynth stuff in thar...

l8r,
jamie