[PD] audio effect rack

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Oct 26 21:11:51 CEST 2004

I forget where, but I was looking through a help file the other day and
it touched on just something like this. You can put each effect in a
subpatch and turn off DSP for just that patch using a message to PD (not
sure what the message is). Then route the signal around the turned off
patch using demux~.
-Ian