[PD] rradical question

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Oct 26 21:52:41 CEST 2004

Hallo,
antonios hat gesagt: // antonios wrote:

> Ok, I try memento-help.pd.
>
> I change values in [pd OSC-originator] and I can see them in [pd commun-help].
> everithing fine.
>
> I get to [careGUI] open a new file with FILE and then SAVE. I get no messages,
> neither error nor confirmation. I change again some values in
> [pd OSC-originator] and    [pd commun-help] amd then press RESTORE. Nothing
> happens, silence and the values don't change. Also the print bang in caregui
> is supposed to do something? It just prints a blank line here.

Yes, "print" should print the contents of the internal pool object to
the console.

Can you try this: open memento-help.pd, open [pd commun-help]
subpatch, move some numbers there, then press RESTORE in careGUI, then
"print" in careGUI. Do you get something like this in the console?

/name 0 , /alist , 30 0
/name 0 , /something , 46

Ciao