[PD] version upgrade

Bradon Webb amodiuslonodium at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 03:13:49 CEST 2004

Hello,

I just upgraded to version 0.38 and am finding some
differnces between this release and previous releases
that I can't figure out.  I run PD on windows, and
used to run a batch file to specify all the specific
paths that I wanted PD to search, but now it looks as
if there is a menu under the PD console that allows
you to add paths.  Well this is great, but the
pathways that I specify in my batch file are now being
ignored and only the ones in the path file setting in
the console are recognized.  I need to add several
more paths that I want PD to search and there is not
enough blank spaces in the path menu for every path I
wish to specify.  Is there any way to add more
paths???

Thanks,
Bradon