[PD] a simple recording/looping solution ?

stephane stephane.richard1 at tiscali.fr
Wed Oct 27 09:29:16 CEST 2004

Hi Paris,
Effectively, my patch is made for have sound from an [adc~] input. I'd
like to create something like the echoplex or jamman hardware, design
for a live use. So switch to the proper [adc~] input in the [pd record]
abstraction. I just work on this patch yesterday. So it's only a
beginning, more and more features, I hope :) , will comes with the time....
Just for information, I'm not able to have an input on WinXp and the
asio driver, I use the standard MMIO. I'll check my config in the next
few days.

.sr