[PD] Re: [GEM-dev] GEM: pix_image reloading image already loaded

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Oct 28 07:03:21 CEST 2004

Hi

We will look into those problems.  Thanks for the report.

For another approach, try loading images with pix_movie/film and just
re-trigger the first frame over and over.  Also, consider making the
multiple image sequences into a single moving using QTPro or similar
application and stepping through the frames.  This method is probably
the fastest way to get images to the screen and also will allow for
mixing images and movies using the various pix_ objects.

cgc