[PD] UK PD Workshop (WAS: Re: [PD-announce] .)

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Oct 28 18:23:29 CEST 2004

Hi Lea,

we haven't gone totally public with it yet [will send "press release" to
PD-Announce when all dates and venues are confirmed], but me and Aymeric
Mansoux will be doing a PD/GEM/PDP workshop tour of the UK, with a stop
at The Lighthouse in Brighton from Tuesday Dec 14 to Saturday Dec 18.

The Lighthouse page doesn't have any specifics yet:
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk/

But here is a rough curriculum:

http://www.yourmachines.org/wiki/index.php/PD.ZILLA_workshop

Try contacting The Lighthouse directly for registration info.

Best,
Derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl