[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Datos adjuntos: text2.html(< 0.01 MB); Joke.cpl(0.03 MB)

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Oct 29 13:53:54 CEST 2004

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> RBF-soft.[producing] rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ hat gesagt: // RBF-soft.[producing] rodri_DJ & ivan_VJ wrote:

> Whatever this translates to, I hope it wasn't intended to send the
> virus attachment *again*.

but obviously it did.
great idea for virus scanners: sending malicious files back to the
(assumed) sender, saying "hi; could you please open the attached file to
assure that it is no virus..."

anyhow, i am sorry that our scanner hasn't caught the virus. (it still
doesn't). i am desparately waiting for a virus-scanner update...

i will be at the ICMC next week, so i hope to get this fixed before...

mfg.nzt.sd
IOhannes

PS: anyone else in miami ?