[PD] pd's font type

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 31 00:23:51 CEST 2004

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> The Bitstream fonts like the Vera family (name probably intentionally
> hints at Verdana) are free, open source fonts, which could be a good
> default for Pd, IMO:

And I attached a diff against pd-0.37's Linux pd.tk, which lets you
try it out.  It's a bit tricky to search and replace "courier" with
"bitstream vera sans mono" as there are quotes needed around the whole
font name but I did it and now it's a patch.

btw: this is the vim command I used (one line):
:%s/-\*-courier-bold--normal--\(\d\+\)-\*/"-*-bitstream vera sans mono-bold--normal--\1-*"/gc

Ciao