[PD] ./configure --enable-jack error

rob canning rscanning at eircom.net
Mon Nov 1 19:14:52 CET 2004

thanks guenter,

after i installed jack-audio-connection-kit-devel
pd (Pd version 0.37.1 devel
compiled 15:45:37 Nov  1 2004) compiled fine.
now jack won't start!
i get this error:

18:12:05.824 Could not connect to JACK server as client.
cannot read connection request from client
cannot complete new client connection process
could not attach as client (duplicate client name?)

i'll try the LAU list.
rob