[PD] deleting instances of data structures

Florian Hollerweger floholl at sbox.tugraz.at
Mon Nov 1 20:24:14 CET 2004

Hi everybody!

I have a question concerning data structures (are you out there, Frank? ;-)

I wonder if there is a possibility to delete an instance of a structure
created without having to switch to edit-mode (to delete it "manually").

I imagine something like pointing to the desired instance, and then
sending it a [clear< message or something similar.

I also wonder if it's possible to delete single elements from an array
in a similar way.

I want to use this for visual representation of sounds recorded in a
patch for live-applications, where it makes sense to get rid of certain
sounds again without having to clear the whole paint-window...

Thanks in advance,

flo.H