[PD] Mac OS X, ALT-Shortcuts

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 1 21:09:32 CET 2004

It has to do with the way that the keys are mapped in Pd.  The Tcl/Tk
framework fully supports all of the keys.

Reworking the menus and key commands is relatively high on my todo
list, but it'll probably be a couple months before I have time to get
to it.  Hopefully someone else will get to it before me...

.hc