[PD] deleting instances of data structures

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Nov 2 11:34:24 CET 2004

Hallo,
Martin Pichlmair hat gesagt: // Martin Pichlmair wrote:

> >I'm quite sure, this isn't possible. You can "resize" an array, but
> >this will always delete elements from the end of the array.
>
> maybe vasp can do that?

I was talking about data structure arrays here, not [table] arrays, as
VASP works on. Data structure arrays are fields defined in [struct]
declarations and contain arrays of other [struct] objects, which don't
have to be simple floats. My older "joe.pd" minigame uses this kind of
arrays to draw parallax scolling mountains.

Ciao