[PD] gem 0.90 - invisible output - problems with direct rendering on nvidia?

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Tue Nov 2 14:06:16 CET 2004

thats the same on my system, the first monitor works fine, the
secondary not, but thats ok. the strange thing is, that it will show
the rendering output on the first init of gemwin. I just recognized it
will be shown again, if I drag the window to the secondary monitor
(where no direct rendering is available) and drag it back to the first
monitor.
but it would be nice, of course if it would be possible to do this
without dragging the window everytime. Does anybody has the same
experience?
I am running debian kernel 2.4.27 with latest nvidia drivers for the
geforce 5700

thanks,
christian

On Nov 2, 2004, at 1:55 PM, Tati de la O wrote:

> I have an ATI radeon, but I have my glx enabled just on one of the two
> ATI heads.
> I can't see the glx windows on the secondary monitor.
> Maybe you have the same problem with gem windows?

> On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 06:31 +0100, Christian Klotz
> <list_pd at deviation.de>  wrote:
>> [PD] gem 0.90 - invisible output - problems with direct rendering on
>> nvidia

---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool