[PD] Pd/audio/visual open source software workers in London.....

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 19:01:17 CET 2004

I have tried posting the message below to the pd_announce list but it was
returned twice, I thought I will post it here instead. Many thanks.

Hi there:

Me and a friend of mine are thinking of putting together a audio/visual
performance event with the focus on the use of free/open source software in
London. With any luck, we intend to run the event semi-regularly and perhaps
develop it towards a group/community/workshop kind of thing based in and
around London. Apologies if it sounds a bit vague at the moment, but its a
start.

Because of this, we would like to know what people's opinion are towards
events/groups like this. Any help or suggestion are welcome. If there are
similar group/event already running successfully elsewhere on the planet, it
will be great to know and see how its done.

As a result, if you have suggestions, please let us know, if you know people
who might be interested in or already doing similar thing, please let us
know. If you know a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend who might
be interested, well, I will stop here:)

You can contact us at:
leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
dave at pawfal.org

Or just reply to this list and I will pick it up.

Many thanks

Yours

CHUN