[PD] Pd on pure64 : Wrong value of array or tabread !

ludovic watteaux luckylud at free.fr
Wed Nov 3 18:52:19 CET 2004

Hi !
If anybody use pd on a pure64 linux environement (Debian sid) for a amd64
machine and can help me !
I've problem with array and tabread , tabplay~, ... :

I open the tabread help and clic the message box to put the values in array99
and the output of the  index of [tabread array99] is totaly wrong.

Morever i can't change the name of an array because i can't have the second
window properties to do that when i get the properties of an array.

It's so sad !

Greetings

Ludo