[PD] displaying MIDI note names?

gerard van dongen gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 4 10:46:59 CET 2004

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:07:50 +0100, Stefan Tiedje
<Stefan-Tiedje at addcom.de> wrote:

> mod in Pd is much more usable, because it will stay always in the
> positive world, its more a wrapper than a mathematical modulo object.
> (I liked the behaviour of mod so much that I made an abhaXion for Max
> called 'mod')

And it is undocumented. This thread is the first I heard of it. I did a
quick grep of /usr/local/lib/pd/documentation. It is only seen in the
reference help file of until, and in 2 example patches.
The good news is that I can now simplify a lot of my patches.

Gerard